Thank you for choosing Optimum Pain and Regenerative Medicine for your acute and chronic pain needs. You can feel confident knowing you have selected a highly qualified team of pain specialists in Harlingen. New patients can learn everything they need to know about their first visit by reading this page.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Being well prepared for your appointment will ensure that your pain specialist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with our pain specialists. We look forward to your visit.
Our mission is to become the preferred provider for pain management services for patients that require treatments and/or surgical procedures not requiring hospitalization in the communities we serve by providing professional care in an efficient and cost-effective environment. To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earning the trust and respect of patients, profession, and community.
- Exceeding your expectations.
- Ensuring a creative, challenging, and compassionate professional environment.
- Striving for continuous improvement at all levels.